Your Honours application must be submitted via the online form on the PSNZ website.
Images must be saved as a JPEG with a maximum of 1620 pixels on the horizontal side and 1080 pixels on the vertical side. Images can be cropped to any size within these measurements.
Projected images are uploaded to the form at the time of submission and should be formatted as follows:
- Saved as a JPEG file
- Saved in the sRGB colour space
- Image dimensions should be a maximum of 1620 pixels on the horizontal side and 1080 pixels on the vertical side (1620 x 1080)
- Images can be cropped to any size within these measurements. These measurements are NOT interchangeable.
- Files must not be larger than 2MB.
- Digital files must be numbered and named. For example, 03. Auckland Sky Tower.jpeg. Numbering must be 01 to 10 (Licentiate), 01 to 12 (Associateship) or 01 to 18 (Fellowship).
Please include an extra final image (max size as above) of all the images in thumbnail form. You should set them out as they best fit in the frame and in the order they are shown. Number it as #11 (with an L set), #13 (with an A set) or #19 (with a F set). This image is not used by the honours board to assess the layout of a digital set, it is only used for reference purposes. See the examples on PSNZ web site.
Because computer modification allows such power over the form of the final image, any significant creative manipulation that alters the ‘reality’ of the image must be done by the applicant or under the specific direction of the applicant and in his/her presence. Such manipulation is, of course, acceptable only in the Open category.
If you DO NOT want your submission to be displayed on the PSNZ website and/or used for future publicity and education purposes, check the OPT OUT box on the application form. Note, this applies to both successful and unsuccessful applications.
Late applications will not be accepted. Your portfolio will not be returned.
Audio-Visual Submissions are no longer accepted.