Click here to apply to join the Photographic Society of New Zealand Inc (PSNZ).
Terms and Conditions of Joining Online
Some additional points worth noting when joining online:
- The Society will retain the information you have entered for the Society’s use only. We will not provide this information to third parties outside the Society and its members.
- If necessary, the Society has the right to confirm the information you have entered.
- You need to have an e-mail address for logging in, and so that we can send you confirmation of your registration. This e-mail address must be unique – i.e. not the same as another PSNZ member.
- Payment can be by
- Visa or MasterCard (no others) Credit card using Paypal, or
- Direct Credit to the Society’s Bank Account
- Our preferred method of payment is by Paypal/Credit Card which will give you immediate access to the ‘Member Area’ on the PSNZ website and other membership benefits. If you pay by direct banking the process will take slightly longer.
- The Society does not retain your credit card details.
- If you think you have been debited incorrectly for your subscription, or require a refund please contact the Treasurer, David Knightley, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you require a GST Tax Invoice/Receipt of your payment, please contact the Society’s Treasurer with your request.
Having provided your details, you can then pay your subscription online by direct credit, or securely online using Visa or Mastercard via PayPal.
Or you can send a cheque to:
P O Box 99470
mailto: e-mail: email@example.com