How to Renew your PSNZ Membership
Click here for the PSNZ Database login page.
This will allow you to renew your existing Photographic Society of New Zealand Inc (PSNZ) membership by logging in to review and check the details held in the database about you, and then use the payment options provided. These include paying
- securely online using Visa or Mastercard via PayPal
- by direct credit (BNZ 02 0214 0063170 00 – please put your name in reference space)
- by cheque.
If you are paying by cheque, you can send a copy of the invoice for your subscription renewal together with a cheque to:
P O Box 99470
Please make cheques payable to: Photographic Society of New Zealand Inc.
Terms and Conditions of Renewing Online
Some additional points worth noting when renewing online:
- The Society will retain the information you have entered for the Society’s use only. We will not provide this information to third parties outside the Society and its members.
- If necessary, the Society has the right to confirm the information you have entered.
- You need to have an e-mail address for logging in, and so that we can send you confirmation of your registration. This e-mail address must be unique – i.e. not the same as another PSNZ member
- Payment may be collected by credit card using PayPal.
- The Society does not retain your credit card details.
- Currently only Visa and Mastercard cards are accepted.
- If you think you have been debited incorrectly for your subscription, or require a refund please contact the Treasurer, David Knightley, at email@example.com