New Zealand International Salon 2018
Hosted by: The Photographic Society of New Zealand (PSNZ)
This salon is conducted under the approved rules of the Photographic Society of America and under the patronage of the Federation Internationale de l’Art Photographique.
Award winners and acceptances will count towards PSA and FIAP ratings
This is a Projected Images Salon receiving only digital entries.
- Entries Open: 22 August 2018
- Closing Date: 15 October 2018
- Judging Dates: 26, 27, 28 October 2018
- Notification Date: 10 November 2018
- Exhibition Dates: 26-29 April 2019
- Catalogue Date: 25 November 2018
- Awards sent: 26 November 2018
A – Open Colour (acceptances in PID recognized Colour sections shall be credited towards PID “Colour Star Ratings” and Who’s Who” colour listings) Monochrome images will not be accepted in this section
B – Open Monochrome (acceptances in PID recognized Monochrome sections shall be credited towards PID “Monochrome Star Ratings” and Who’s Who” Monochrome listings) coloured images entered in this section will not be judged.
C – Photojournalism (colour & monochrome) – TRAD (counts towards PSA PJD star ratings and who’s who photojournalism listings) (see definitions further on in document)
D – Creative (counts towards PSA PID Colour star ratings and who’s who colour listings)
For more information contact Ann Bastion – firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the International Salon Website.
The Four Nations Competition is an Inter-Society digital image competition organised annually between the photographic organisations in New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and Canada.
The Four Nations are:
- Photographic Society of New Zealand
- Australian Photographic Society
- Photographic Society of South Africa
- Canadian Association of Photographic Art
The format for this competition remains the same each year and has has 4 sections:
- Our Country